2016 Moto Guzzi Audace, available for viewing and delivery anytime!
Born in Moto Guzzi’s home in the lake town of Mandello Del Lario, northern Italy, the Moto Guzzi Audace inherited the beauty of its heritage with distinctive Italian styling and materials, bestowed with a 97hp, 1380cc, V-Twin transverse mounted engine on 18in (24 spoke) front sports wheels, distinctive blacked-out body and gauge cluster, and finished off with red-stitched black leather seats and black powder-coated drag bar.
We are RepoDeals.ca, located in Port Kells (Surrey), BC. Come see our selection of vehicles, RV’s and motorcycles.
- Engine Type
- 90 deg. V-twin engine, 4-stroke, 4 valves, double ignition
- 1380 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 104 x 81.2 mm
- Air and oil with an independent cooling pump; Oil radiator with thermostat controlled fan.
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Phased electronic Multipoint sequential injection
- Final Drive
- Double cardan joint and fixed bevel gear seat, drive ratio 10/36 = 1: 3.6)
- Front Suspension
- Standard fork , Ø 45 mm, with radial calliper mounting bracket
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with double shock absorber with adjustable extension and spring preload with remote tank.
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons
- Rear Brakes
- 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, Brembo floating calliper with 2 parallel pistons
- Front Tire
- 130/70 R18 in.
- Rear Tire
- 200/60 R16 in.
- 1695 mm
- Seat Height
- 740 mm (720 mm opt.)
- 145 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 20.5 L